Our Ceremonial Grade is sourced exclusively from a single tea farm located in Uji, Kyoto - the birthplace of matcha. It's made from 100% Japanese certified organic green tea leaves that has been shade grown for up to 30 days before harvesting to boost nutritional content and stone ground into an ultra fine powder.
Matcha is the ultimate superfood that earns it's title with ease:
- contains 17 times more antioxidants than blueberries
- 1 cup of matcha has the same nutritional content as 10 cups of green tea
- Packed with important catechins, in particular epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which helps fight bacteria and infections
- helps promote fat oxidation and increases resting metabolic rate
- provides sustained energy & focus for up to 6 hours.
Ceremonial Grade is the highest quality matcha available and was traditionally reserved for Japanese royalty. Best served hot as a plain tea or poured over ice for a refreshing summer drink.
We recommend using ½ tsp (approx 2 grams) per cup. This 40 gram tin will give you 20 servings.
Gluten free, diary free and 100% pure with no additives or sweeteners.
Use the code SAVE10% at checkout to receive 10% off your first order.
Learn more about matcha's health benefits here.
Perfect on it's own as a hot drink or as an iced tea. For a plain tea, mix ½ tsp of matcha with a small amount of cold water to form a paste, then add boiling water and stir.
To make a matcha latte, simply form a paste by mixing ½ tsp of matcha with a small amount of cold water (about 1 Tbsp) and then add hot milk (we recommend using coconut milk).
Once opened, ensure the package is tightly closed and store in the fridge immediately after each use.