Our Everyday Grade is sourced exclusively from a single tea farm located in Uji, Kyoto - the birthplace of matcha. It's made from 100% Japanese certified organic green tea leaves that has been shade grown for up to 30 days before harvesting to boost nutritional content and stone ground into an ultra fine powder.
Matcha is the ultimate superfood that earns it's title with ease:
- contains 17 times more antioxidants than blueberries
- 10 times the nutritional content of regular green tea
- High levels of complex catechins, in particular EGCG, which helps fight bacteria and infections
- increases thermogenesis, which promotes fat oxidation and increases resting metabolic rate
- provides energy & focus for up to 6 hours.
Everyday Grade has a more robust flavour than the Ceremonial Grade, which holds up when mixed with other ingredients, yet has no bitterness - making it delicate enough to drink on its own.
We recommend using ½ tsp (approx 2 grams) per cup. This 80 gram bag will give you 40 servings.
Gluten free, diary free and 100% pure with no additives or sweeteners.
Learn more about matcha's health benefits here.
Perfect on it's own as a hot drink or as an iced tea. For a plain tea, mix ½ tsp of matcha with a small amount of cold water to form a paste, then add boiling water and stir.
To make a matcha latte, simply form a paste by mixing ½ tsp of matcha with a small amount of cold water (about 1 Tbsp) and then add hot milk (we recommend using coconut milk).
Once opened, ensure the package is tightly closed and store in the fridge immediately after each use.